You're baby bump will be noticeable now and you will soon be feeling baby kicks if you are not already! Such an exciting time!
And our Hypnobirthing Classes are coming up very soon! I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
I have some points below for your upcoming private classes, to ensure you get the very most out of them.
There are four units and each one is amazing.
It's really important that you complete all four classes and it is so very important for your birth partner to be at each class too.
We will be able to have breaks as you need, and you can snack as you need also.
What we'll need?
- Television with a HDMI port to attach my laptop to; I have the HDMI cable.
(If your TV doesn't have an HDMI port, please let me know in advance.)
- A spare electrical plug near the TV, or an extension cord to one.
- A chair for me near the TV, and a small side-table/coffee-table in front if possible, for my laptop and gear.
- Comfy lounge or chairs for you to sit on.
- Wear comfy clothing and shoes, or you can take your shoes off. Your comfort is important!
- A cushion or pillow, and beanbag /exercise ball if you have them.
- Have some food before we start, and some water to sip during the class.
You will also need food to eat in between if we are doing an all day session!
If you have any questions, please phone me, or email email@example.com
While you wait for the classes to begin, you may like to start some guided relaxation practice! If you link here to Hypnobirthing Australia, and wait for just a moment, a form will appear and you can receive a free Pregnancy Relaxaion MP3 download. It's a great place to start preparing for our Hypnobirthing program.
Meanwhile, my Hypnobirthing Sunshine Coast website has lots of really great information for parents-to-be on the Sunshine Coast, as well as positive birth stories, pregnancy tips, and so much more. I refer to it often during our course.
My Facebook page also has lots of entertaining and informative articles and posts too, if you'd like to follow! And feel free to share with your friends, that would be awesome!
If you find inspiration at Instagram, you'll find us here Hypnobirthing Sunshine Coast.
See you soon at our first class.
Ph 0405 125 663